"i love Monday work days . i love Monday work days . i love Monday work days ."
Tuesday, April 13, 2010
Probably the first constructive post here since 2010.
Happy issue 1. - tendered my resignation! 13 more working days to ORD!
Happy issue 2. - Genting trip in progress
Happy issue 3. - i love my 1 mth old Hero. Handicapped without it.
Happy issue 4. - starting to see light at the end of the dark tunnel.
In short, surrounded by family and awesome friends, what more can i ask for?
Been rather motivated to do baking lately. So my dears, you're in luck! ;)
Gonna do some minor revamping on this page. Rusty already.Even the picture's expired! haha! And not having touched HTML codes for quite a period, i seem to have forgotten the details. Need some time to figure it out again . =)
Till then. Toodles =))
Wednesday, January 20, 2010
Men's Pearls Of Wisdom (For a good laugh)
1. When I was born, I was given a choice - A big dick or a good memory. I don't remember, what I chose.
2. Your birth certificate is an apology letter from the condom factory.
3. A wife is a sex object. Every time you ask for sex, she objects.
4. Impotence: Nature's way of saying 'No hard feelings...'
5. There are only two four letter words that are offensive to men - 'don't' and 'stop', unless they are used together.
6. Panties: Not the best thing on earth, but next to the best thing on earth.
7. There are three stages of sex in a man's life: Tri Weekly, Try Weekly, and Try Weakly.
8. Virginity can be cured.
9. Virginity is not dignity, its lack of opportunity.
10. Having sex is like playing bridge. If you don't have a good partner, you'd better have a good hand.
11. I tried phone sex once, but the holes in the dialer were too small.
12. Marriage is the only war where you get to sleep with the enemy.
13. Q: What's an Australian kiss? A: The same thing as a French kiss, only down under.
14. A couple just married were happy with the whole thing. He was happy with the Hole and she was happy with the Thing......
15. Q: What are the three biggest tragedies in a mans life? A: Life sucks, job sucks, and the wife doesn't.
16. Q: Why do men find it difficult to make eye contact? A: Breasts don't have eyes.
17. Despite the old saying, ' Don 't take your troubles to bed', many men still sleep with their wives!!
Thursday, December 31, 2009
long hiatus indeed! busy + lazy + boring life perhaps. nthing much to blog about. haha
other then that. i am very much alive and jumping :D
work had been really busy and only started to be more manageable again lately. and to add on top of that, issues at home is very much time consuming as well. and free time at home goes to chasing HK dramas instead. hehehe
its been a really fast week this week. after all, i technically only worked 1.5days. the remaining work days of the week, i took leave. which also means super long weekend larrrr! i am supposed to feel super happy isn't it? but am however not so :(
its the last day of 2009. and nah. am not making a new year resolutions list. perhaps i'll do a wish list of wants for 2010.
starting with .. maybe a diamond ring? LOL
and maybe i shld be more frequently updating this space of mine. hoho (opps. sounds a bit familiar i think? lol)
2010 here i come! which also means i getting older already lo.
2009 has been a whirlwind year for me. as the last second passes, i hope 2010 would be way better.
2009 would be a hugely memorable one. the last day of the year would be spent moving house. Also leaving behind the house which holds many many memories in each corner, the parties and gatherings held and so on.
oh well. 2010 also means time to move on new house. new job (hopefully) new this and that. haha till then ;)
Monday, August 31, 2009
Alas! the price of vanity!
the beloved newly bought culprit.
Sunday, August 30, 2009
haven't been updating for a very very long time i know. blame it on the lazy cells. hah (excuses =X )
uber hilarious . watch!
Thursday, July 16, 2009
sorry for the lack of updates! didn't have the mood to do so. will do a damn long update soon. =)
why can't people be simple and do it as it is? Why can't they be true instead of playing stupid games and pretending to be fakes and acting shows? To feel that they are indispensable? To feel that they are better then the others by putting the others down as if they themselves are damn smart?
Is that so difficult to be done? Back stab and then still act after in front? Ain't stupid or dumb. Can see and hear! Acting skills totally suck. What's the point of creating politics and trouble? To show that work is done? Where's the professionalism? Tsk.
Everyone's going bonkers at this rate.
Dreads to go work everyday. Literally had to drag myself out of bed and to work. And it seems to get worse everyday. Hell , i think the office's like a jungle. Wild crazy animals on the loose!
Awaits the day i get out of this hell place that has like. NO prospects. Only nonsense and rubbish. Way too many.
Life's a show. And i'm in one heck of a huge blockbuster now. War zone.
argh! !@#$%^&*($%^ beyond description. Tsk.
on a brighter note. Shopping with Hud tml. or rather later today. And. And. Can't wait for friday to arrive! Harry Potter here i come! Thks Jessy dear for getting the tickets!! lol ;)
~ the mind is the most powerful target and the most potent weapon ~
13 the friday